Electric Chain Hoists
At a glance
Continuous speed control offers starting without jerking, rapid accelerations and gentler stopping, to optimize load-handling operations. ESR system allow adaptation of deceleration ramp and offer faster lifting speed with lighter load (up to 200%).
Interested in this product? Then request now for an offer!
- Stepless hoisting speed through inverter control.
- Adjustable acceleration/deceleration ramp time.
- EP, MS or analog control modes with load adaptive ESR functionality.
- Brake control with supervision.
- Over speed supervision.
- Clutch slippage supervision.
- Electronic overload prevention through load sensor.
- Programmable hoisting limits set by pendant (available at a later phase).
- Shock load control.
- Hour counter, start counter, SWP calculation.
- Active polygon damping, 50% reduction (only for Europe).
- Power supply 380 to 480V/3Ph/50Hz 60 Hz.
- Low voltage control 48 V (115 or 230 as option).
- Variable travelling speed on electric trolley.