Overhead travelling cranes
Single girder semi-goliath crane
At a glance
- SWL up to 10 t
- Spans up to 15 m.
- Used mid-level with production environments.
- No floor-level obstacles as no guide rail required.
- Installation quick and easy.
- Minor loading of building structure.
Interested in this product? Then request now for an offer!
SINGLE GIRDER SEMI-GOLIATH CRANE
Characteristics of the crane:
- Safe Working Loads (SWL) up to 10 t.
- Spans up to 15 m (dependent on SWL).
- Thruster rollers and two drive motors on the high-level end carriage.
- With obstacle detection and rotating beacons for added safety.
- Without guide rails on the floor.
- ABUliner for long travelling.
- Robust torsion resistant box girder design.
Advantages of the system:
- Without guide rails at floor-level, there are no obstacles or hazards. This makes operating the crane safer and tidier and the building floor space is not divided messily by crane rails.
- No restrictions when using fork lift trucks and similar equipment within the building.
- Installation is quick and possible at short notice.
- Low investment costs per area covered.
- Low loading of building structure.